Nocona Ministries serves the physical, financial, emotional educational, social and spiritual needs of Northern Montague County. Our budget does not include staff, just awesome volunteers. Nocona Ministries is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation, and all donations are 100% tax-deductible.
Ninety-five percent of cash donations directly serve the community of Northern Montague County.
Contributions may be received in person at our distribution site at 207 Cooke St, or sent to our mailing address below:
P.O. Box 214
Nocona, TX 76255
Giving in kind is charitable giving in which goods and services are donated, instead of giving money to buy needed goods and services. Examples are listed below.
- Food and beverage donations
- New or gently-used clothing
- New or gently used household goods – furnishing, appliances, furniture
- Real or personal property
- Services – i.e. advertising, postage, professional trades, printing, legal services, tech support, media services, cleaning
- Office – computer, software, furniture
- Stocks and investments